Shipping Speeds & Guaranteed Delivery Times:
We strive to make sure orders are shipped out quickly and that we take care of our workforce at the same time.
To provide swift service and a quality work environment our operating hours are Monday to Friday 9-5 central. Products ordered prior to Noon central time on Monday-Friday typically go out the same day. After noon orders will go out the following business day.
If orders are placed after noon on Friday or over the weekend they will ship on Monday.
The majority of domestic orders are shipped with the US Post Office and their priority mail service. The post office quotes this as a 2-3 day service, but does not guarantee that delivery timeframe.
Shipping days begin counting the day after it is dropped off with the post office.
We often find the delivery time window reliable because we are shipping from the middle of the country, but external factors like unforeseen weather, rush holiday periods, etc. can cause delays in delivery time outside of our control.
Some small and light packages will ship as First Class mail which is a similar 2-3 day delivery window because we are shipping from the middle of the country, but again not guaranteed by the post office.
Shipping example: You place an order on Monday at 1 PM Central. It will ship on Tuesday. The post office begins counting delivery days on Wednesday. Under normal circumstances it may take until Friday for your package to show up or longer under unforeseen circumstances (weather, holiday rush, pandemic, low labor supply, etc.).
Where’s My Order?
No tracking info/tracking info isn’t working
If it has been more than 2 business days since you placed your order and you haven’t received a shipping order email from our software partner Shippo, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will update you with the status of your order.
If the link in your tracking email isn’t working you can copy and paste the tracking number found in your tracking email and go to USPS.com – paste the number in the tracking box on their home page. Or alternately email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send a clickable direct tracking link again.
Still in transit, no updates recently
If it’s been more than 7 days with no updates on the tracking of your package we can open an investigation with the post office to locate it. Hit reply to the tracking email you received to reach out to us or send us an email at email@example.com so we can assist in opening an investigation.
Marked Delivered, but it’s not here.
With hundreds of thousands of packages going across the country daily, misdeliveries happen, and we know it’s a bummer. There’s a few things that can happen when an item is marked delivered, isn’t delivered, but it may still show up.
- Sometimes the post office will mark an item delivered, but it hasn’t actually been delivered. If it has been more than 1 full business day since the item is marked delivered and it hasn’t shown up proceed to step 2.
- Packages marked as delivered “in/at mailbox” may or may not fit in your mailbox. Post carriers sometimes find creative places to place and hide packages in an effort to thwart porch pirates. Check your surrounding bushes, porch areas, etc. to see if the carrier has hidden the package from plain sight.
- If you have a nearby neighbor or a shared postal delivery box for area in your neighborhood then packages can end up at the wrong house. Checking in with your neighbors is an easy way to see if they received your package.
- You are able as the package receiver to call your local post office to have them check with your specific carrier to see what may have happened to your package if none of the above results in a found package. This is unfortunately not something we can do on your behalf. If this doesn’t turn up anything proceed to step 5.
- If it has been more than 7 days since your package was marked delivered, hasn’t shown up, wasn’t found by your local post office, and no neighbors have it, we can now open an investigation with the post office into your lost package. Hit reply to that tracking email to let us know so we can open an investigation into the package.